Contact Me At: michaelnolan1983@gmail.com







Saturday 18 February 2012

Mayan alien... thingy

This idea popped into my head the other day hailing from parts unknown
After Beena found it disturbing I knew I was on the right path and so I started painting it up a la photoshop and my ol friend brown
But then two things happened in quick succession
Number the first: I remembered an article I read the other day in Imagine FX about the golden ratio rule thing and thought, what the hell, I can do that
And lets not forget two: I realised it was getting to the point where I would need details and that requires reference, well Im lazy so screw it, they're aliens now
Two moons is the universal symbol for aliens in case you were wondering.
I think the building on the mountain on the right is a bit distracting so it will probably be off soon. I may also line up the moons with the point of the pyramid in the background, to make it seem as though a ritual is taking place because of a celestial... thing.
Should anyone spot anything obvious that I tend not to see, feel free to point it out, Ill just be over here making tea.

1 comment:

  1. dude!
    nifty!
    and i love that you decided to proceed because it annoyed beena! silly!

    ReplyDelete