Contact Me At: michaelnolan1983@gmail.com







Friday 10 February 2012

Cranky

Hello all,
"Why has it stopped?"
The line popped into my head from somewhere, and then the image went with it.
So, I sketched it out, and being way too lazy to get the scanner out, I just used my webcam.
Then I had to crop that out and sketch over it in photoshop
 
Then I blocked in the lights and darks and worked it up from there

 I liked the look of the circuits over his head and shoulder, but I thought they were too distracting so I removed them from the final image, but I left the ones on his fingers to indicate he might be scanning the guy or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful! just wonderful!
    i love reading about your process.
    and i find it hilarious that you were too lazy to pull out the scanner but did all the other work! heeheehee!
    and the final product= awesome!

    ReplyDelete