Contact Me At: michaelnolan1983@gmail.com







Friday 1 July 2011

A little more dragony...

I havent posted anything for a while, Iv been mad busy sketching and designing for an illustration competition which, should I win, will get me actual money and I can always use more of that. I did a little more on this to warm up this morning, mainly on the dragon himself. I cropped the image size because it was a bit to big and I think ill widen it a bit more at some stage, who knows. I'm fairly happy with it so far, I think once Iv sorted the ground I'll be happier over all with it, the flat blankness of it irritates me.
Anyway, I'll post lots of drawings in the near future once I'v finished the illustrations for the competition, then I'll go nuts finishing this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment